RBI Assistant Notification 2017 – 500 Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced an employment notification RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of June, 2017. As per this notification, RBI is going to fill up 500 vacancies of Assistant posts. RBI invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the banking sector jobs can apply for this RBI Assistant Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications will soon available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about RBI Assistant Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 500 Positions.
Name of the Posts: Assistant.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.35100/- to Rs.62400/- with grade pay per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.850/-.
- For Reserved Category applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date to apply online||Shortly Updated|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||Soon Available|
How to apply for RBI Assistant Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in
- After that, click on the link of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in