RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015 Download
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015 at its official websiterbi.org.in. Candidates who are going to write the RBI Assistant 2015 written examination, those applicants are waiting for their RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015. All the applied candidates may check and download their syllabus and exam pattern through its official page.
Details about RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant assistant posts through this recruitment. RBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Huge numbers of candidates are applied for this examination. Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview. Applicants who are qualified in the written examination, those candidates getting call letter for the interview. Here we will provide the RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015and model papers; previous years question papers for the applied candidates sake. Based on the syllabus candidates can schedule their syllabus for easy preparation. For more information about RBI Assistant Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2015 candidates must visit our official website.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2015:
- Written examination will be consists of five sections.
- Each section carries 40 questions for 40 marks.
- Total examination will be conducting for 200 marks.
- Questions will be asked from reasoning, English, General Awareness, Computers and Numerical Ability and etc.
RBI Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015:
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Problem on Age Calculation.
- Blood Relations.
- Decision Making.
- Non Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number System.
- Decimal Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Unitary Method.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Menstruation (2D and 3D).
- Data Interpretation are some related topics.
- Current Affairs (National and International).
- Major Financial / Economic News.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honors.
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- International and National Organizations are some related topics.
- Grammar and vocabulary.
- Spotting error.
- Passage making.
- Jumble word.
- Sentence framing.
- Fill in the blanks etc.