Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017 – 218 Clerk Vacancies
Ranchi Collectorate, Jharkhand has recently published the latest job notification Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website for appointing the applicants as various vacant Computer Operator, Clerk and Rajya Karmachari and Other Posts. As per this notification, Collectorate Office, Ranchi is going to fill up 218 Vacancies. Ranchi Collectorate Office invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Jharkhand State Government Jobs, those can apply for this Collectorate Ranchi Clerk Notification 2017 as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official website. All the suitable candidates can apply online for this Clerk Jobs 2017 on or before last date 15th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 218 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Rajya Karmachari||54 Posts|
|Computer Operator||30 Posts|
|Anu Sevak||20 Posts|
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 35 years.
- Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 10th class or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as per Ranchi Collectorate Rules and Regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/04/2017.
Steps to apply for Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of Ranchi Collectorate Office www.ranchi.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Collectorate Office Ranchi Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your academic documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.ranchi.nic.in