Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 115 Vacancies
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has recently announced the latest job notification regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of July, 2017. As per this notification, Rajya Sabha Secretariat is going to fill up 115 vacancies of Translator and Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant and etc Posts. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Secretariat Jobs can apply for this Rajya Sabha Secretariat Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 115 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Group Code||Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|I||Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01 Post|
|II||Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01 Post|
· Security Assistant
· Secretariat Assistant and etc
|IV||Translator and Proof Reader||22 Posts|
Job Location: New Delhi.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
- Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree in any discipline with a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm in English or Hindi for Junior Assistant Positions.
- For Translator Posts, should possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination in any discipline and must have English or Hindi as a subject.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Oration Test / Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
|Group Code||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|I||Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-|
|II||Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-|
· Security Assistant
|Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|IV||Translator and Proof Reader||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-|
All the interested candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/- per application.
|Starting Date to apply online||Started Now|
|Closing date to apply online for Translator Vacancies||18/08/2017|
|Date of the Examination||Soon Available|
How to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of Rajya Sabha Secretariat www.rajyasabha.nic.in
- After that, search for the link of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Junior Assistant Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rajyasabha.nic.in