RAJSSA 2016 Recruitment, Eligibility Criteria rajssa.nic.in
Rajasthan Council of Elementary Education under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (RAJSSA), Jaipur has announced an official notification RAJSSA 2016 for filling up various vacant posts in different departments. As per this RAJSSA 2016 notification, RAJSSA needs to full fill total of 835 unreserved positions. Candidates who want to apply this RAJSSA 2016, those can apply through online. RAJSSA invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the RAJSSA 2016 online application form and fill up with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about RAJSSA 2016 recruitment eligibility criteria are as follows.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is an Indian Government programme aimed at the Universalisation of elementary education in a time bound manner, as mandated by the 86th amendment to the constitution of India making free and compulsory education to children between the ages of 6 to 14 years a fundamental right. The program was pioneered by former Indian Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. SSA in the state of Rajasthan assistant director, assistant engineer, junior engineer, teacher, reference, person, program assistant, clerk and etc posts in Kasturbha Gandhi School.
Vacancy details about RAJSSA 2016:
Total Number of posts: 835 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Director: 03 posts.
- Assistant Engineer: 02 posts.
- Junior Engineer: 01 post.
- Additional District Project Coordinator: 09 posts.
- Senior or Junior Clerk: 06 posts.
- Program Assistant: 36 posts.
- Reference Person: 302 posts.
- Teacher: 476 posts.
Eligibility Criteria for RAJSSA 2016:
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 55 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules and regulations.
- For Primary Teacher posts, applicants must possess their 2 years diploma or certificate in ETE or JBT or equivalent or B.EI.Ed.
- For Nursery Teacher posts, candidates must pass their B.Ed or 2 years in Nursery.
- For Physical Education Teacher posts, candidates must pass their 2 years physical education diploma or certificate programme.
- For Music Teacher posts, applicants must possess their 2 years diploma in music.
- For Drawing and painting Teacher posts, candidates must pass their 2 years diploma or certificate course.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the academic qualification, experience and the personal interview.
Applicants can read the official notification for pay scale details.
Candidates refer the notification for fee details.
Important Dates for RAJSSA 2016:
- Date of Interview for Assistant Director, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Project Coordinator posts: 04/06/2016.
- Date of the interview for Senior or Junior Clerk posts: 05/06/2016.
- Date of interview for program assistant and reference person posts: 08/06/2016.
- Date of interview for teacher posts: 09/06/2016.
How to apply for RAJSSA 2016:
- Log on to the official website of the Rajasthan SSA www.rajssa.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of RAJSSA 2016 Application Form.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents with application form.
- Upload scanned photograph.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it.
- Send hard copy to the RAJSSA address on or before last date.