Rajaswasthya AMO Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare, Rajasthan has revealed the recruitment notification for filling up various vacant assistant medical officer posts through this drive. Rajasthan department of medical health and family welfare invites the online applications from interested candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates who are searching for the Rajaswasthya AMO posts, those applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Rajaswasthya AMO Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Rajaswasthya AMO Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 1533 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Medical Officer posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Applicants minimum age should be 30 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
Candidates must possess their masters degree in medicine from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination, physical test and the personal interview.
Applicants must refer the notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.300/- to Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.150/- to Rs.250/-.
Rajasthan Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare will soon update the application starting and closing dates, fee payment dates and etc at its official website. Candidates can keep in touch with its official website for more information about this recruitment.
How to apply for Rajaswasthya AMO Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare www.rajaswasthya.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Rajaswasthya AMO Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the notification and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.