Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 – 217 Faculty Vacancies
University of Rajasthan has recently announced an employment notification Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of May, 2017 to recruit the applicants as various vacant Faculty and Non Teaching Vacancies. As per this notification, Rajasthan University is going to fill up 217 unreserved positions. University of Rajasthan invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest teaching jobs can apply for this Rajasthan University Faculty Jobs 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 24th May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 23rd June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 217 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Faculty & Non Teaching Vacancies.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Masters Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Selection process will be done based on Merit List of the candidates.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.79000/- with grade pay of Rs.10000/-.
- General candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- Reserved category applicants, Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 24/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/06/2017.
How to apply for Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Rajasthan University www.uniraj.ac.in
- After that, search for the link of Rajasthan University Faculty Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.uniraj.ac.in