Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Rajasthan Revenue Department has issued an employment notification Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017 on its official website for 840 Tehsildar and Naib posts. This is very good chance for the job seekers who are looking for Rajasthan State Government Jobs Notification 2017. As per this Rajasthan Tehsildar Online Application Form 2017 starting and closing dates will shortly available at its official page. Rajasthan Revenue Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 840 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 12th standard or graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee of Rajasthan tehsildar Notification 2017 as per Rajasthan Revenue Department rules and regulations.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Shortly available.
How to apply for Rajasthan Tehsildar Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Rajasthan Revenue Department www.landrevenue.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, click on the link of Rajasthan Tehsildar Notification 2017.
- Download it and read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now starts fill the application with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and required documents or certificates.
- Enter registration fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.