Rajasthan RTET 2016 Application Form, Exam Dates
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has recently announced an official notification Rajasthan RTET 2016 for filling up various vacant teacher posts in government schools in the state of Rajasthan. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Rajasthan RTET 2016 Recruitment can check the Official Notification available in our website. Eligible aspirants can apply to this exam through online mode. Candidates can check the steps to apply for Rajasthan RTET 2016. The Rajasthan TET Online Registration will starts from 17th November 2015. Eligible candidates can visit the official website for Rajasthan RTET 2016 Online Application Form. RPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Rajasthan RTET 2016 applications are now available in its main portal. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Rajasthan RTET 2016 details are as follows.
Details about RPSC:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is an authorized organization working under the State Government of Rajasthan. The RPSC does all the procedures required for recruitment of candidates into State Civil Services. The RPSC selects skilled and efficient candidates into various departments of the State Government. RPSC releases notifications every year for recruitment of talented aspirants into various posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by RPSC.
RPSC conducts many exams such as Combined Civil Services, Combined Police Services, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer etc. Eligible candidates who are interested in the Government Jobs of Rajasthan can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. Applicants can visit the official website for more details. The authoritative website of Rajasthan PSC is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan PSC has released a notification regarding the recruitment of efficient candidates into Teacher posts.
Vacancy details about Rajasthan RTET 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 15000 posts.
Name of the Posts: Teacher posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RTET 2016:
Candidates must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic score.
Applicants must read the official notification for age details.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination, skill test and personal interview.
Candidates can get pay scale as per organization rules and regulations.
Aspirants can read the notification for fee details.
|Starting date for online application form||17-11-2015|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||16-12-2015|
|Admit card issued from||23-01-2016|
|Date of RTET 2016 Examination||07-02-2016|
How to apply for Rajasthan RTET 2016:
- Visit the official website of RTET www.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Read the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested then apply.
- Click on the link of Apply Online.
- Then click on the link of Rajasthan RTET 2016.
- Fill all the required details such as Name, Parents exam, Qualification, Education particulars, Address, Email Id, Mobile no etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of Photo, Sign and other required documents.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Tick the box at the Declaration if you accept it.
- Pay the fee using post office, net banking or e-challan mode.
- After payment preview the application form.
- If all the details are correctly entered then submit the application form.
- Save the application form.
- Take a print of it for further use.