Rajasthan RTC Recruitment 2017 – 1700 Conductor Driver Vacancies
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) has announced an employment notification Rajasthan RTC Recruitment 2017 to fill 1700 vacancies of Conductor, Driver and Artesian Grade II & III posts. Candidates who are searching for the Driver Jobs in Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation can apply for this RSRTC Driver Conductor Notification 2017 as early as possible. RSRTC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan RTC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1700.
Name of the Posts:
- Driver and Conductor: 800 Posts.
- Artesian Grade II & III: 900 Posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan State Wise.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 10th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must have a heavy vehicle driving license and must have relevant experience for driver and conductor jobs.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination, driving test and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must refer the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for Rajasthan RTC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of RSRTC www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of RSRTC Conductor Driver Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.transport.rajasthan.gov.in