Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2017 – 40000 Clerk Vacancies
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently announced an employment notification regarding Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, RSMSSB is going to fill up 40000 vacancies of Clerk, Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies. Rajasthan State Government invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Rajasthan State Government Jobs can apply for this RSMSSB Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications will soon available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 40000 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade II.
- Multi tasking Staff (MTS).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test/Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in