Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015 Apply 13098 Posts
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as the posts of school teacher. As per this notification, RPSC wants to full fill 13098 members of lecturer posts. Job hunters who want to start their career in teaching filed, those can apply for this recruitment. RPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 13098 vacancies.
Name of the posts: School Lecturer posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their masters degree in concerned discipline with good academic score from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written exam only.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
Candidates can refer the notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 23/11/2015.
How to apply for Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the RPSC www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Rajasthan RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.