Rajasthan PWD AEN JEN Recruitment 2016 Apply
Public Works Department (PWD), Rajasthan was recently published an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant engineer (AEN) and Junior Engineer (JEN) posts. As per this notification, PWD, Rajasthan is going to full fill 300 members of unreserved positions. Rajasthan PWD invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Rajasthan PWD AEN JEN Recruitment 2016 online applications will soon available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Total Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their BE or B.Tech in civil engineering or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
- Exam date: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Rajasthan PWD AEN JEN Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan PWD www.exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link Rajasthan PWD AEN JEN Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.