Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017 Exam Dates, Application Procedure
University of Kota, Rajasthan will soon release the Rajasthan PTET Notification 2017 on its official website. Rajasthan PTET Exam 2017 is expected to be held in the month of May, 2017 at the various exam centers in the state of Rajasthan. The PTET exam is conducted for the Rajasthan B.Ed Admission every year. Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017 will be available on 15th April, 2017 on the official website of Kota University. PTET exam is conducted to take admission in B.Ed course in various B.Ed colleges of the state. All the interested candidates can apply online to the Rajasthan PTET 2017 application form after releasing the official notification. All the B.Ed candidates who want to appear in Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2017 can apply for Rajasthan PTET 2017 examination by visiting its official website. The last date to apply Rajasthan PTET 2017 is 20th April, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates age should not be less than 21 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category aspirants.
Candidates should have a graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written examination.
Candidates must read the official notification for pay scale details.
The applicants will have to pay an application fee Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: April, 2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2017.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: April, 2017.
- Date of the Rajasthan PTET 2017 Exam: May, 2017.
- PTET Results will be announced on: May/June, 2017.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Rajasthan PTET www.ptetraj2017.org.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan PTET Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal and academic details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.