Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016 Apply Online
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer was recently published an official notification about Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016 on its official website. University invites the online applications from those students who want to take admission into B.Ed courses in all various private and government colleges in the state of Rajasthan. Online applications will soon available on its official page. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Pre Teacher Eligibility Test is popularly known as PTET. It is an entrance test conducted by the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Rajasthan for taking admission into Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course in various teacher training institutions in the state of Rajasthan. Every year this entrance exam conducted by the Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan. This year Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is going to conduct the Rajasthan PTET 2016 will be held in the month of May, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016:
Candidates age should not be less than 21 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Third week of March, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Third week of April, 2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: Second week of April, 2016.
- Date of the examination: 15/05/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of RTET www.ptet2015.org.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.