Rajasthan Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Government of Rajasthan has announced an employment notification Rajasthan Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016 on its official website for filling various vacancies like Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, Clerk and other posts. As per this notification, Rajasthan Police Department is going to full fill 233 vacant positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 21st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 233 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Police Inspector (Telecom): 07 posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Operator): 06 posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical): 146 posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher): 39 posts.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter): 02 posts.
- Sub Inspector (Technical): 33 posts.
Candidates lower age should be 21 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess 10th and 12th class or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Ability Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
- Final merit List.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale details and etc.
Rajasthan Police Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge.
- History, Geographical & Cultural of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Police Exam Pattern 2016:
|Name of the Subject||Time Duration||Marks|
|General Hindi||02 Hours||200|
|General Knowledge & General Science||02 Hours||200|
- Starting date for online application form: 21/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/12/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police SI ASI Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Rajasthan Police Department www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Job Notification.
- Now click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.