Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Rajasthan Police, Government of Rajasthan has released the latest job bulletin Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 on its official website to appoint the applicants as various vacant police jobs. As per this notification, Rajasthan Police Department is going to fill up 233 vacancies of Police Inspector, Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in Rajasthan Police Department. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 21st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 233 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary Details|
|Police Inspector (Telecom)||07 (Non TST Area)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/-|
|Sub Inspector (Originator)||06 (Non TST Area)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Sub Inspector (Technical)||33 (Non TST Area-31, TSP Area-2)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)||146 (Non TSP Area-135, TSP Area-11)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher)||39 (Non TST Area-36, TSP Area-03)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter)||02 (Non TST Area)||20 years to 35 years||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
Candidates must possess minimum bachelors degree or graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Applicants will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination, physical test, medical examination and personal interview.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.750/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 21/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Rajasthan Police Department www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, click on Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.