Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Apply for 12773 Vacancies
Rajasthan Police Department has now released the latest police job notification Rajasthan Police Dept Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant police constable jobs. As per this notification, Police Department is going to fill up 5500 vacant positions. Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 online applications are invited from interested and eligible job seekers for filling up 12773 constable and sub inspector vacancies. Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017, may apply before the last date.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 5500 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 23 years.
Applicants must possess their SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Selection of candidates will be based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
- Final Merit List.
Physical Standard Test Details:
|Name of the Test||For Male candidates||For Female Applicants|
|Height||Minimum 168 cm||Minimum 157 cm|
|Chest||Minimum 81 cm||–|
|Race||10 kilometres Race should be completed within 60 minutes||5 kilometres race should be completed within 35 minutes|
Candidates who will be selected for Rajasthan Police Jobs will get an attractive pay scale per month through Rajasthan Police Department. Increment will be based on performance and promotion of selected candidates.
- Opening date to apply online: Shortly Available.
- Final date to submit the application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Dept Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now choose and press on the Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017.
- Then select the advertisement link.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Fill application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout of application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in