Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 – 742 Vacancies
Rajasthan Police Department has recently announced an employment notification Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as police constable. As per this notification, Rajasthan Police Department is going to full fill 742 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of posts: 742 vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test (Paper-1).
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Endurance Test.
- Medical Test.
- Written Test (Paper-II).
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
|Category||Examination Fee||E – Mitra Fee||Application Fee|
|General, OBC and SBC||Rs.150||Rs.20||Rs.10|
- Starting date for online application form: 01/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/03/2016.
- Starting date to pay the fee: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 29/03/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Rajasthan Police Department www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.