Rajasthan Police Inspector Notification 2017 Apply
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has recently released the latest job notification Rajasthan Police Inspector Recruitment 2017at its official website. Rajasthan Police Board invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. As per this notification, Organization needs to full fill 233 vacancies of inspector and more vacancies. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable candidates may download the Rajasthan Police Inspector Notification 2017 online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 21st December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Police Inspector Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 233 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Police Inspector.
- Assistant Sub Inspector.
- Sub Inspector and etc.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 25 years. Age relaxation will be provided as per government norms.
- Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Applicants will be selected based on the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/- monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.1000/-.
- For Non Creamy Layer BC and Special BC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.1000/-.
- For all PH & SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.750/-.
- Prescribed fee should be submitted through net banking or credit card or debit card.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 21/12/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Inspector Notification 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.