Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Rajasthan Government, Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Jaipur has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant pump driver, fitter and helper positions. Rajasthan PHED needs to full fill 1181 Vacant posts. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Rajasthan government jobs, those must apply for this notification through online mode. Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016 online applications will soon available on its official website. PHED invites the applications from young and talented applicants. Eligible applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 31st August, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 1181 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Pump Driver II: 174 Posts.
- Fitter II: 49 Posts.
- Helper: 958 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their 10th Class with ITI trade certificated from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
- For Pump Driver, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- For Fitter II, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-.
- For Helper, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with band pay Rs.1750/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Date of Advertisement: 30/05/2016.
- Date of full advertisement: 15/07/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/08/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 31/08/2016.
How to apply for Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan PHED www.rajwater.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Rajasthan PHED Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.