Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification 2017 – 14500 Clerk Posts
Rajasthan Panchayati Department has announced an employment news regarding Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification 2017 to recruit the candidates as various vacant Subordinate Services and Clerk Grade II posts. As per this notification, Rajasthan Panchayati Raj is going to full fill 14500 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 14500 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Subordinate Services.
- Clerk Grade II Vacancies.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized board and must have typing speed 35 words per minute in both English and Hindi.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per Rajasthan Panchayat Raj rules and regulations.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated Soon.
How to apply for Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Notification 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Rajasthan Panchayati Department www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Subordinate Services Vacancies 2017.
- Download the official notice and must read all the details.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.rajpanchayat.rajasthan.gov.in