Rajasthan Nagar Palika Recruitment 2016 For 1328 Vacant Posts
Rajasthan subordinate & ministerial service has released notification for the recruitment to fill the vacancies of fireman & revenue inspector posts. There are about 1328 vacant posts in city managers association Rajasthan Nagar palika. Interested candidates must apply for Rajasthan Nagar palika recruitment 2016 through the official website before 3rd February 2016.
|Sl. No||Name of the posts||Non TSP posts||TSP posts|
|01||Executive officer (IV)||47||–|
|02||Revenue officer – II||20||–|
|04||Assistant revenue inspector||85||07|
|05||Solid waste manager||72||06|
|07||Assistant engineer (civil)||50||–|
|08||Assistant engineer (Electrical)||16||–|
|09||Assistant engineer (mechanical)||09||–|
|10||Assistant engineer (soild waste management)||50||–|
|11||Town planning assistant||19||01|
|13||Assistant fire officer||18||01|
|15||Driver fire cum fire mechanic operator||178||15|
- Candidates must not be below 18 to 21 years as on 01-01-2016.
- Age relaxation is as per the government norms of Rajasthan.
Candidates who are applying for Rajasthan Nagar palika recruitment 2016 and who get selected will get the pay scale of about Rs. 9300 – 34,800 grade pay Rs. 3400/-
Candidates who are applying for Rajasthan Nagar palika recruitment 2016 for educational qualification have to refer to the website.
Candidates can pay fees through E- mitra, online payment mode.
- General Quota &creamy Layer Rs 500/-
- Rajasthan non creamy layer Rs 400/-
- Rajasthan SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs 250/-
Procedure to apply application Rajasthan Nagar palika recruitment 2016 form:
- Candidates can visit the official website https://recruitmentdlb.com
- Click on online application form link
- Entre the details with out mistake
- Attach the relevant documents needed
- Make the application fee payment through online
- Registration number will be send to your mail id or mobile number.
Candidates who have applied for the application form can download their admit cards from the official website before the 10 days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.