Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2039 LDC Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court (HC Raj) has recently announced an employment notification Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 on 18th February, 2017 at its official website. Organization is going to invite online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 2039 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Stenographer (Hindi & English) Grade II posts. Job seekers who are interested can apply online for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Stenographer Notification 2017. Online applications will be available from 22nd February, 2017 and can submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2039 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 1726 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade II (English): 47 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade II (Hindi): 266 Posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess senior secondary examination from any Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent Board.
- English Shorthand Test or Hindi Shorthand Test.
- Written Exam.
- Computer Test.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-|
|Stenographer Grade II||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-|
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC and SC applicants, Rs.25/-.
|Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 notification released on||18/02/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||22/02/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||18/03/2017|
|Final date to pay the registration fee through online||21/03/2017|
|Opening date to pay the fee through offline mode||22/02/2017|
|Ending date to pay the fee through offline mode||21/03/2017|
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan High Court www.hcraj.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Rajasthan High Court LDC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in