Rajasthan High Court Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015 Apply
Rajasthan High Court has stated an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of junior judicial assistant, clerk grade II and stenographer and etc posts. candidates who are looking up for the high court jobs, those can apply through online. Rajasthan High Court invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Candidates can check the notification for online registration process and etc. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Rajasthan High Court Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Rajasthan High Court Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 684 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 535 posts.
- Clerk Grade-II: 36 posts.
- Junior Personal Assistant (English): 108 posts.
- Stenographer Grade II (Hindi & English): 05 posts.
Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Candidates must possess their graduation in law from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and the typing test.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale information.
- For General candidates Rs.100/-.
- For SC, SC candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 11/09/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/10/2015.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it for future usage.