Railway Safety Officer Notification 2017 Apply Online for 1.42 Lakhs Jobs
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to release the Railway Safety Officer Notification 2017 very soon on its official website. As per this notification, RRB is going to fill up nearly 1.42 Lakhs safety officer vacancies. RRB invites the online applications from skilled and young dynamic applicants. Railway Safety Officer Online Application Form 2017 will soon available on its official website. Job seekers who want to make their career with railway jobs; those must utilize this golden opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about Railway Safety Officer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1.42 Lakhs.
Name of the Posts:
- Rail Safety Officer.
- Engineering Staff.
- Signal and Telecom safety officer.
- Security officer.
- Electrical local running vacancies and other posts.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age limit will decided by the organization.
Applicants must possess B.Sc or BA in safety management, engineering or relevant field from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must refer the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Updated soon.
How to apply for Railway safety Officer Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Railway Safety Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- At last, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.