Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016
Railtel Corporation of India has proposed to hire the candidates for appointing the candidates as a senior manager and deputy manager posts through this notification. Railtel invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Suitable candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps given by us and send the filled application form to the Railtel office address on or before the last date. For more information about Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows. Application forms are now available at its official website.
Vacancy details about Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 53 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
Candidates age should be in between 30 years to 34 years.
Applicants must pass their B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc in information technology, computer science, electronics and etc with minimum of 60% and must have relevant experience in this given posts.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
- Written examination will be conducting for total of 150 marks.
- Interview will be conducting for 50 marks.
- Time duration for this written examination is 3 hours.
- For General candidates Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST /PH candidates Rs.500/-.
For more information about this Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
Deputy General Manager (P&A)-II,
Railtel Corporation of India Limited,
Plot No: 143,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 31/07/2015.
How to apply for Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Railtel Corporation of India.
- Click on the link of Railtel Senior Manager Deputy Manager Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the Railtel address.
- Take printout of it.