Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF), Bangalore has revealed the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts like fitter, electrician, mechanic and etc posts through this drive. Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) invites the applications from interested candidates through this notification. Application forms are now available at its official website. Eligible candidates may download the application form and fill up with mandatory info of the applicant and send the filled application form to the RWF address on or before the last date that is 15 July, 2015. For more information about Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 192 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||08|
|CNC Programming-cum Operator||23|
Candidates age should be in between 15 years to 24 years.
Applicants must pass their matriculation or intermediate from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9909/- or Rs.8808/- per month.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/07/2015.
How to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of the Rail Wheel Factory www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Rail Wheel Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the RWF office address and take hard copy of it for future usage.