Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore has recently published the latest job notification Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant fitter, machinist, electrician, mechanic, turner, electronic mechanic and CNC programming cum operator and etc posts. As per this notification, Organization is going to fill up 192 members of unreserved positions. Rail Wheel Factory invites the online applications from skilled and dynamic job seekers. Online applications are now available on its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 13th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 192 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle).
- Electronic Mechanic.
- CNC Programming – cum – Operator (COE Group).
Candidates lower age should be 15 years and upper age should be 24 years. Age relaxation will be available as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess ITI or equivalent examination from any recognized board or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9909/- to Rs.8808/- with grade pay.
Candidates who are going to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017 have to pay application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft or Postal Order. Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from registration fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 13/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Rail Wheel factory www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, click on Rail Wheel Factory Notification 2017.
- Download it and must read all the details carefully before going to apply.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now starts fill the application form with accurate details of the applicant.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of the application form.
- Keep it safe for further reference.