PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2017 – 243 Junior Engineer Vacancies
Public Work Department (PWD), Mumbai has recently announced an employment notification PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant junior engineer, civil engineer and stenographer etc positions. As per this notification, PWD Mumbai is going to fill up 243 vacant jobs. As per this notification, PWD Mumbai invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest PWD Jobs can apply for this PWD Junior Engineer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 243 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer: 196 Posts.
- Civil Engineering Assistant: 45 Posts.
- Stenographer: 02 Posts.
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Junior Engineer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-|
|Civil Engineering Assistant||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-|
|Stenographer||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-|
- Starting Date to apply online: Available Shortly.
- Closing date to apply online: 21/08/2017.
- Date of interview: 24/08/2017.
How to apply for PWD Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of PWD Mumbai www.mahpwd.com
- After that, search for the link of PWD Mumbai Junior Engineer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.mahpwd.com