Punjab Suvidha Center Recruitment 2017 – 2165 Computer Operator Jobs
Punjab Suvidha Center has announced an employment notification Punjab Suvidha Center Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant computer operator, runner and coordinator positions. As per this notification, Punjab Suvidha Center is going to fill up 2165 vacant posts. Punjab Suvidha center invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date.
Vacancy Details about Punjab Suvidha Center Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 2165 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Computer Operator.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Shortly Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon Updated.
How to apply for Punjab Suvidha Center Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Punjab Suvidha Center www.jalandhar.nic.in
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Punjab Suvidha Center Notification 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take printout of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.jalandhar.nic.in