Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Apply ppsc.gov.in
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced an official notification for appointing the job seekers as the posts of professor, assistant professor and associate professor. As per this notification, PPSC needs to full fill total of 118 members of unreserved positions. PPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through online. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 118 posts.
Name of the Posts: Lecturer and Other vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their post graduation in relevant subject from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC),
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 09/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the hard copy of filled application form: 16/03/2016.
How to apply for Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.