Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Punjab Public Service Commission (Punjab PSC) has announced an employment notification Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2017 on its official website for appointing the candidates as various vacant audit inspector positions. As per this notification, Punjab PSC is going to fill up 545 vacancies of audit inspector posts. Punjab PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 20th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 545 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Audit Officer.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess B.Com degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Selected applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4200/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.3000/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.1125/-.
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab, Rs.500/-.
- For Physically Handicapped of Punjab, Rs.1750/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 29/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/11/2016.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 28/12/2016.
How to apply for Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Punjab PSC www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of Punjab PSC Audit Inspector Notification 2017.
- Then click on apply online link.
- Now download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on the submit button and take printout of it for further reference.