Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Directorate of the Health and Family Welfare, Punjab has announced an employment notification Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant posts. Job seekers who want to start their career with health and family welfare organization as medical officer positions, those must apply for this notification on or before last date 13th June, 2016. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. As per this notification, 339 unreserved positions are going to be filled. Online applications are now available on its official website.
Total Number of Vacancies: 339 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer
Posts with Specialization:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Skin & VD||03|
|TB & Chest||04|
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must pass their MBBS graduation or Post Graduation in Medicine from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview only.
Applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: Now available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/06/2016.
- Date of the Interview: 17/06/2016.
How to apply for Punjab Medical Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of Punjab Health and Family Welfare www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Select the Medical Officer Notification 2016 and read it clearly.
- Click on apply online and fill the details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.