Punjab Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply for DPE Lecturer Vacancies
Directorate of Punjab Education Board (DPE) has released the latest job bulletin Punjab Lecturer Recruitment 2017 on 31st December, 2016 on its official website to recruit 947 vacancies for the lecturer positions. Punjab DPE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the teaching profession jobs, those may apply for this Punjab Lecturer Notification as early as possible through online mode. Suitable applicants may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. Candidates who have required qualification, those can submit the filled application form from 31st December, 2016 to 24th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Punjab Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 947 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Lecturer.
Job Location: Punjab.
- Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should not be more than 34 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates as per Punjab DPE rules and regulations.
Applicants should complete their Graduation Degree in Education with B.Ed qualification from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- Starting date for online application form: 31/12/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 24/01/2017.
How to apply for Punjab Lecturer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of Directorate of Punjab Education Board www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of Punjab DPE Lecturer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.