Punjab JET Application Form 2016 Notification
Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh has released an official admission notification about Punjab JET Application Form 2016. Punjab Joint Entrance Test (Punjab JET) will be conducted for admissions into diploma courses which are offered by more than 130 government and private polytechnic institutes which are located in state of Punjab. The candidates who are interested to get admission into polytechnic courses have to check the eligibility criteria. Punjab Jet 2016 Application form is now available on official website punjabteched.com. The last date for submission of filled Punjab JET Application Form 2016 is in the Last week of March, 2016.
- Applicants must have passed in 10th class from any recognized board in India.
- Candidates must be an Indian.
- Candidates should have 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Aspirants must have mathematics, science and English as subjects in 10th class.
- The candidates who are going to appear in 10th class exam can also apply for this test.
- All category candidates need to pay Rs.500/-.
- Pay the fee through Demand Draft.
- Starting date for online application forms: In the month of March, 2016.
- Last date for submission of filled application forms: In the last week of March, 2016.
- Punjab JET 2016 Exam Date: In the Second or Third week of April, 2016.
- Hall ticket will be released on: In the first week of April, 2016.
- Results will be declared on: In the month of May, 2016.
- Polytechnic admission Counseling will be held on: In the month of June, 2016.
How to apply for Punjab JET Application Form 2016:
- Go through official website of Punjab JET www.punjabteched.com.
- Click on the link of Punjab JET Application Form 2016.
- Download official JET notification and read all the instructions.
- Click on apply online and fill the application form with correct details.
- Upload latest passport size photo and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it for further use.