Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017
Irrigation Department of Punjab has recently issued the latest job notification Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant junior engineer posts. As per this notification, Punjab Irrigation Department is going to fulfil 373 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications are now available on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the Punjab government jobs, those may download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
Organization invites the online applications from interested and dynamic candidates. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 16th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 373 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical).
- General candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years.
- SC/ST/BC applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
Applicants must possess BE/B.Tech in civil or mechanical or electrical engineering from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in preliminary, mains written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4800/- per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.800/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 25/11/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 16/12/2016.
Steps to apply for Punjab Irrigation Department Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Punjab Irrigation Department www.irrigation.punjab.gov.in.
- Then read the junior engineer notification 2017.
- Now the candidates need to find the eligibility to apply for theses jobs.
- If eligible then fill the junior engineer application form.
- Then pay the fee prescribed by the organization.
- Finally check the details provided and submit the application form and take hard copy of it for future usage.