Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 – 316 Posts
Health and Family Welfare Department (DHFW), Punjab was recently published an official notification about Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant medical officer posts. As per this notification, Punjab Health Department needs to full fill 316 members of unreserved positions. DHFW, Punjab invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 316 Vacancies.
Name of the posts: Medical Officer.
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates maximum age should not exceed more than 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their MBBS degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital,
Phase – VI,
Candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/04/2016.
- Interview Date: 09/04/2016.
How to apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of DHFW www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of it for future reference.