Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – 229 Steno Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court (PHHC) has now announced an employment notification Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this PHHC Notification 2017, PHHC is going to fill up 229 vacancies of Stenographer Grade III and Clerk positions. PHHC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available from 20th March, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 229 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Stenographer Grade III.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 42 years.
|Name of the Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Government employee||45 Years|
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/- per month.
- For General candidates of other states, Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM applicants, Rs.250/-.
- For General (PHC Punjab candidates), Rs.500/-.
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM (Punjab Applicants): Rs.125/-.
|Starting date for online application form||20/03/2017|
|Last date to finish the Step I Procedure||18/04/2017|
|Final date to pay the registration fee||20/04/2017|
|Closing date to complete the Steps II registration||21/04/2017|
|Date of the written examination||May, 2017|
How to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of PHHC www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com
- After that, click on the link of PHHC Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with required details.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.
Official Website: www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com