Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016
Punjab Haryana High Court has been discharged an official job portal to recruit the applicants in clerk vacant positions through this notification. Punjab Haryana High Court invites the applications from interested candidates through this drive. Punjab Haryana High Court needs to full fill the 283 clerk posts. As per this notification, candidates may check notification details and can apply through offline mode. Eligible aspirants must download the online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and send the filled application form on or before the last date to the Punjab Haryana High Court Chandigarh address. For more information about this Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 283 posts.
Name of the posts: Clerk posts.
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
Applicants must pass their bachelors degree in arts, science or commerce as a subject from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Applicants can get the pay scale as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC, ST, BC candidates Rs.300/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/07/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/07/2015.
How to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Punjab Haryana High Court www.highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the court address and take printout of it for future usage.