Punjab ERB Recruitment 2017 – 3582 Master Cadre Teacher Vacancies
Punjab Education Recruitment Board (Punjab ERB) has recently announced an employment notification Punjab ERB Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant teacher positions. As per this notification, Punjab ERB is going to fill up 3582 vacancies. Punjab ERB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Punjab Teacher Jobs can apply for this Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 10th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by u and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Punjab ERB Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 3582 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Master Cadre Teacher.
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants must possess their Post Graduation Degree in Labour & Social Welfare or MBA in Personal Management or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date to apply online: 10/09/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 14/10/2017.
How to apply for Punjab ERB Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Punjab Education Recruitment Board www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
- After that, search for the link of Punjab ERB Master Cadre Teacher Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com