Punjab District Cadre Constable Recruitment 2016
Punjab Police Department has released the latest job notification Punjab District Cadre Constable Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant male driver posts in police department. Candidates who are waiting for this District cadre constable positions, those must utilize this golden opportunity. As per this notification, Punjab Police department needs to full fill 750 members of unreserved positions. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill the application with all necessary details and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 04th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Punjab District Cadre Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of vacancies: 750 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Male Constable (Driver).
Job Location: Punjab.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on following,
- Substance Abuse (Drug Addiction) Test (SAT).
- Physical Screening Test (PST).
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Written Examination.
- Driving Proficiency Test.
Candidates will get monthly salary as Rs.10400/- to Rs.30800/- with grade pay Rs.3200/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST category applicants, Rs.200/-.
- For others are exempted from fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/10/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 04/11/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: 07/11/2016.
How to apply for Punjab District Cadre Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Punjab Police Department www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in.
- Go through the category of latest notification.
- Read carefully the eligibility details and others.
- Search for the link and apply online.
- Fill the form with all the necessary details.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.