Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – 221 Posts
Pune Police Department has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant constable posts. As per this notification, Pune Police Department needs to full fill 221 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for the police jobs, those must apply for this recruitment. Police Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 221 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable.
Job Location: Pune.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Written Examination.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- For General applicants, Rs.320/-.
- For Reserved candidates, Rs.170/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/02/2016.
- Last date t submit the filled application form: 18/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 22/02/2016.
How to apply for Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Pune Police Department www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Pune Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.