PULSA Recruitment 2017 – 916 Para Legal Volunteer Jobs
Punjab Legal Services Authority (PULSA) has recently announced an employment notification PULSA Recruitment 2017 on its official website in the month of September, 2017. As per this notification, PULSA is going to fill up 916 vacant positions. PULSA invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Punjab Government Jobs can apply for this PULSA Legal Volunteer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date 11th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PULSA Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 916 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.400/-.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 11/10/2017.
How to apply for PULSA Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of PULSA www.pulsa.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of PULSA Para Legal Volunteer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.pulsa.gov.in