PSSSB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016 – 1953 Vacancies
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has recently published an employment notification PSSSB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as clerk and data entry operator. As per this notification, PSSSB needs to full fill 1953 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the government jobs in Punjab, those must utilize this golden chance and can apply for this recruitment. PSSSB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form on or before last date 01st March, 2016.
Vacancy details about PSSSB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1953 Posts.
Name of the posts:
- Data Entry Operator.
Posts with Category wise:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Ex – Servicemen||306|
|Wards of Freedom Fighter||17|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their diploma or certificate in computer information technology from any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.3200/-.
|Name of the Category||Fee Amount|
|SC, ST, BC||150|
|PH category applicants||100|
- Starting date for online application form: 16/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 04/03/2016.
How to apply for PSSSB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of PSSSB www.punjabsssb.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of PSSSB Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.