PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 – 1500 Assistant Vacancies
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has released the latest job notification PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 for recruiting the candidates as various vacant assistant lineman positions. As per this notification, PSPCL is going to fulfil 1500 vacancies. PSPCL invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Power Corporation jobs in the state of Punjab, those must utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and must submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 08th February, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 1500 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Lineman Vacancies.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 37 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Candidates must possess Diploma or graduation degree with 2 years apprenticeship in the trade of lineman.
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) will select applicants for the posts of Assistant Lineman by conducting written examination and personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.6400/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.3400/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 10/01/2017.
- Last date to complete first step registration process: 31/01/2017.
- Closing date to complete second steps application process: 08/02/2017.
- Final date to pay the registration fee: 04/02/2017.
How to apply for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of PSPCL www.pspcl.in.
- After that, click on the link of PSPCL Assistant Lineman Job Notification 2017.
- Click on apply online link.
- Now start filling the application form correctly.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future reference.