PSCAD Bank Recruitment 2017 agribankpunjab.org
Punjab State Cooperative Agricultural Department Limited (PSCAD) has published the latest job notification as PSCAD Bank Recruitment 2017. Online applications are invited for recruiting eligible candidates 191 unreserved vacancies of Clerk cum DEO and other posts. Job seekers who want to apply for PSCAD Bank Notification, must fill online application form with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 20th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about PSCAD Bank Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 191 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Clerk cum DEO||80|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
|Post Name||Academic Details|
|Manager||B.Com/B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Com/M.Sc in Agriculture/MBA/CA|
|Field Officer||Bachelor Degree|
|IT Officer||MCA/M.Sc/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science|
|Clerk cum DEO||120 hours computer course from ISO 9001 certified institute or government organization|
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance and followed by personal interview.
Applicants who will be appointed to any stated post will be receiving monthly salary of Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- along with the grade pay Rs.3200/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 30/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/12/2016.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 20/12/2016.
How to apply for PSCAD Bank Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of PSCAD www.agribankpunjab.org.
- Before going to apply, Applicants must have valid email id and password.
- After that, click on the link of PSCAD Bank Notification 2017.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Then start filling the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.