PSBTE Instructor Recruitment 2017 Apply for 474 Vacancies
Punjab State Board of Technical Education (PSBTE) has recently published the latest job notification PSBTE Instructor Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the candidates as senior assistant, craft instructor, hostel superintendent, store keeper and librarian positions. As per this notification, PSBTE is going to fill up 474 members of unreserved positions. PSBTE invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Online applications are available from 30th December at its official page. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 21st January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about PSBTE Instructor Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 474 Posts.
Job Location: Punjab.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Assistant: 09 Posts.
- Craft Instructor: 423 Posts.
- Hostel Superintendent: 24 Posts.
- Store Keeper: 17 Posts.
- Librarian: 01 Post.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 45 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or Post Graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Assistant||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-|
|Craft Instructor||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-|
|Hostel Superintendent||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-|
|Store Keeper||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-|
|Librarian||Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/-|
Candidates must refer the PSBTE Advertisement 2017 for registration fee detail.
- Opening date to apply online application form: 30/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/01/2017.
How to apply for PSBTE Instructor Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of PSBTE www.govt.thapar.edu.
- After that, click on the link of PSBTE Senior Assistant Notification 2017.
- Then, candidates must click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with mandatory details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and required documents.
- At last, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.