Presidency University Recruitment 2015 presiuniv.ac.in
Presidency University has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant professor posts through this recruitment. Presidency University invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about Presidency University Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, application fee, selection process, salary details and how to apply etc are as follows.
Vacancy details about Presidency University Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 144 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Professor posts: 39 posts.
- Assistant Professor Posts: 105 posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
- For Professor Posts, candidates must possess their Ph.d qualification from any recognized university or institution.
- For Assistant Professor Posts, candidates must possess their Masters degree with minimum 55% academic marks from any recognized university or institutions.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the proficiency and written and spoken skills in the English medium.
- For Professor Posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/-.
- For Assistant Professor Posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/04/2015.
How to apply for Presidency University Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of Presidency University www.presiuniv.ac.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of Presidency University Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.