Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017 prasarbharati.gov.in
Prasar Bharati has released the latest job recruitment for appointing the candidates as various vacant posts. As per this notification, Prasar Bharati is going to fill up massive members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are looking for the Prasar Bharati Jobs 2017, those can apply for this Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017 through online. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 29th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various.
Name of the Posts: Additional Director General.
Applicants have to check their age before applying for the posts because only those candidates can apply for the posts that have their age less than 56 years.
Candidates must possess graduation or post graduation in any discipline with good academic records from any recognized university and must have relevant experience.
Applicants will be selected based on candidates performance in personal interview only which is conducted by the Prasar Bharti interview panel. Candidates who perform very well in these tests will be selected for the posts.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with grade pay Rs.10000/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 29/11/2016.
Deputy Director (PBRB),
Prasar Bharti Secretariat,
How to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Prasar Bharati www.prasarbharati.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on Prasar Bharati Latest Jobs 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your required documents and passport size photograph.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for further reference.